Devices for Treating and Disinfecting Medical Waste
sinTion: Safe and Environmentally Friendly Disposal of Infectious Waste
sinTion uses a patented process (microwave/saturated steam technology) to disinfect and sterilise infectious waste from hospitals, clinics and laboratories in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. This technology also makes it possible to treat face masks and other common disposable protective medical equipment quickly and safely for re-use. sinTion is listed by the Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) as a recognised and certified disinfection technique.
- Disinfection of face masks in categories FFP1-3, regardless of mask quality
- Combination of microwaves and saturated steam makes it possible to disinfect/sterilise all infectious waste
- Pre-vacuum phase and vacuum drying
- High throughput (up to 210 litres of waste per hour)
- Easy to adapt to local requirements, container solution available
- Highly effective at the microbiological level against all viruses (including Corona viruses)
shredTion: Simple and Efficient Shredding of Non-Infectious Waste
shredTion is used to shred disinfected medical waste and can be combined flexibly with a sinTion unit. By converting waste into shredded matter, it achieves significant reductions in volume.
- Low-cost method for reducing the volume of disinfected medical waste
- Weighted intake of waste to ensure even shredding, which reduces wear on the machinery
- Slow-turning rotor (50 rotations/min) to achieve high torque values and reduce wear
- Simple to install, easy to use
- Low maintenance costs, safe operations thanks to a modern PLC